Tuesday 16 April 2013

Coming up.....


Hello Fashion Lovers!

Just wanted to let you know what I’m doing over the next couple of weeks, I’m still on my internship with vegan shoe company Bourgeois Boheme doing Fashion Film for their rebrand. I am also planning on going to many events, galleries and exhibitions; including Vogue Festival, Man Ray at the National Portrait Gallery, David Bowie at the V&A, and Lichtenstein at the Tate Modern. I want to explore more of London than I have already, I’ve been to Covent Garden, Camden Market and Buckingham Palace so far; location scouting for my internship.

It is also my birthday soon, and I am planning on celebrating vigorously for that ;)

20 years old I’m going to be! 2 decades! That’s so scary, that I’m not a teenager anymore, I am, in the words of Carrie Bradshaw in SATC, a 20-something that all 30/40-something’s hate. Supposedly.

I am very much looking forward to the next 6 months or so, as I have another 2 month internship after this one. I will be in charge of social media for the menswear brand Umi1. That may include going to places like New York and Africa with the CEO. But, we’ll see about that one. I’m MEGA excited whatever happens. Having such responsibility will be amazing.

I will also be back at uni a few times, presenting to the year 1’s about this internship, and getting project feedback for the video project and essay I have yet to complete.

The thing I am most looking forward to, is the Vogue Festival, I’m planning on going to see the ‘Mad about the girl’ day where Vogue Editor Anna Dello Russo and Super blogger Susie Bubble will be!

Here is the link to her fabulous blog, and some images of her :D










Ciao!

Mica

x

1 comment: