Thursday 15 September 2011

I'm back!!!!

I know it has been a while fashion lovers, but I have been a very busy girl! I have been preparing for University, and today I have been in Brighton to snap some fashionable people. Check it out!!
This lady I found in Marks and Spencer, and the first thing that caught my eye  about her was her amazing hair! She was blonde, with blue and purple tips. She had also matched her outfit colour to her hair, which I thought was very artistic and clever. The cool colours suggest she wants to stand out with colour but not be to outrageous in reds or pinks. Her navy trench reminds me of a 1940's romantic movie in the rain, and is very juxtaposed to her very punky hair and summery sandals. The bracelet around her ankle suggests an element of unique personality in her style, which she wanted to portray in a subtle way. A 8/10 for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment